How to Print Postage using DYMO Stamps
with your DYMO LabelWriter 450 series or DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Label Printer
Before you begin:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet
- Follow the instructions in the LabelWriter Quick Start Guide for 'Unpacking your LabelWriter printer,' and 'Connecting your LabelWriter Printer'
- Load your printer with DYMO Stamps labels. Follow the instructions in the LabelWriter Quick Start Guide for 'Loading Labels'
Seven steps to printing the labels:
- Open your Web browser to www.endicia.com/dymostamps and click 'Sign Up'
- Select your platform (Windows or Mac). Next to DYMO Stamps select 'No monthly fee.' Then click 'Next'
- Create the Endicia account by entering your Contact Information, Postal Settings, Password and Security, and Payment Method
IMPORTANT: Make a note of the Endicia Password and Temporary Software Pass Phrase you create during this process. Click 'Complete Sign Up.' In the next screen review your information and click 'Complete Sign Up' again. You'll receive a confirmation email containing your account number
- On the next page that appears, click the 'DYMO Stamps' button to download the DYMO Stamps software. Follow the Setup Wizard's instructions to install the software, clicking 'Next' after each step.
In the final Wizard screen 'Completing the DYMO Stamps Setup Wizard', make sure 'Run DYMO Stamps' is checked, and click 'Finish'
- When the 'Welcome to DYMO Stamps' screen appears, click 'Next,' enter your account number (from the confirmation email) and pass phrase, click 'Next,' select your LabelWriter printer, and click 'Next' again to print a test. When you're finished click 'OK'
- The first time DYMO Stamps launches it will ask you to purchase postage. (It will also prompt you to purchase postage whenever your balance is low.)
Select the amount to purchase and click 'Buy Now,' then click 'OK' when your purchase is confirmed
- Print your stamps by following the simple 5-step process on the DYMO Stamps screen:
- Select the type of mail piece
- Select the postage value
- Select the number of stamps to print
- Review your postage total (to ensure your
current balance covers the stamp cost), and
- Click 'Print'