2. CONTENTS AND HYPERLINKSThis website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites, and those websites are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. Dymo has no control over the content or policies of such third party websites, and we are not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to this website. Those who choose to access information from this website (including any information obtained through any hyperlink) are solely responsible for the compliance of such information with any applicable law.
If you want to link to this website, please contact Dymo.firstname.lastname@example.org before creating that link so the site may be previewed. Dymo expressly forbids the unauthorized use of its logos, trademarks, or other graphics to create links. Text links are permitted upon approval.
3. USER CONTENTDymo is pleased to hear from its consumer, however we do not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or other materials related to products, services or marketing except in compliance with the procedures for idea submissions outlined here. Please do not send us any original creative materials such as product ideas or suggestions except in compliance with such procedures. Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this website ("Communications"), including e-mails to Dymo or postings on interactive portions of this website, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Dymo. If you send us such Communications, you are providing it to us on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and we will have no obligation to keep such information secret, to refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such Communications. Dymo is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any Communications, including but not limited to publishing, or developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such Communications. By submitting Communications to us through this website, through e-mail, or through any means other than through the procedures outlined elsewhere in this website, you hereby RELEASE Dymo from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale, or disclosure of any Communications. By uploading or otherwise providing any Communications to this website or Dymo, you hereby grant Dymo, to the extent you retain any rights, the unlimited, perpetual right to reuse, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Communications for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all "moral rights" in uploaded Communications have been waived.
4. INTERACTIVE AREAS AND CODE OF ACCEPTABLE CONDUCTDymo does not ordinarily filter, censor, edit or regulate information and content provided by third parties on this website, including any such information provided in interactive areas, and we neither endorse nor are responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of such information and content.
When participating in interactive portions of this website, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use any information or content you upload or post and agree to abide by the following code of acceptable conduct:
- You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper content.
- You will not upload viruses or harmful components.
- You will not use the website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
- You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods and services.
5. PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWAREDownloading software from this website does not give you title to such software, including any files, data and images incorporated in or associated with the software. Your use of any such software shall be only in accordance with the license agreement that is included with the software or presented upon download of such software. Software available on this website is copyrighted by Dymo or its owner. Software may not be copied, redistributed or placed on any server for further distribution. You may not sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software.
A description or reference to a product, service or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by Dymo of that product, service or publication. Products and software offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided in connection with such product or software.
6. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTNotifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent. See our Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.
7. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIESDymo makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or Dymo's computer systems. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD DYMO HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE US FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." DYMO DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, NOR DOES IT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE TRANSFERRED, RECEIVED, PURCHASED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITYUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DYMO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL DYMO'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
9. JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAWUnless otherwise stated, materials and content on this website are presented solely for promoting products and services in the European Union. Information published on this website may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. We make no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
10. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTSNothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of Dymo or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise noted, the Newell Brands, Inc. is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (or other applicable jurisdictions).
11. SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTThis website and the information contained or referred to herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.
This website may contain information and press releases about and by Dymo and Newell Brands. While information prepared by us was believed to be accurate as of the date so prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update such information or to verify the accuracy of information prepared by others. Any statements in this site that are not historical facts, including but not limited to plans, projections, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance and underlying assumptions, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are intended to fit within the 'safe harbor' for forward-looking information and is subject to material risk factors which may or may not be disclosed herein. Statements or phrases that use such words as "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "may," "hopes," "can," "will," "expects," "estimates," "predicts," "is designed to," "with the intent," "potential," and similar expressions commonly indicate forward-looking statements, but in their absence do not mean that a statement is not forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements contained herein involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, general economic and currency conditions, various conditions specific to the Newell Brands's business and industry, market demand, competitive factors, supply constraints, technology factors, government and regulatory actions, Newell Brands's accounting policies, future trends, and other risks which are detailed in Newell Brands’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Despite any representations concerning privacy, Dymo reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation. Specific areas or pages of this website may include additional or different terms relating to the use of personal information collected from such areas or pages.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. Dymo reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights Dymo may have.
15. PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMSNotification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service provider(s): Newell Brands, Inc.
Name of agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement: General Counsel
Full address of designated agent to whom notification should be sent: 3 Glenlake Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328
Telephone number of designated agent: (770) 418-7000
Facsimile number of designated agent: (770) 407-3987
E-mail address of designated agent: email@example.com
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.